PRECISION BORE TUBING MACHINES
This equipment produces precision bore tubing by heating a glass tube and sucking it on a precision stainless steel mandrel.
The machine is provided fully equipped with the flame heating system, the tool holding system, the nitrogen flushing, the tube holder …
The profiling process if fully automated but the loading/unloading must be done by the operator. The operator controls the machine and the parameters of the recipe through an HMI.
There are two heating systems on the machine :
– burners heating the glass tube (may be only 2 or 3 for small tubes)
– An induction oven preheating the mandrel before the glass tube is sucked on it.
This combination provides the following advantages :
– A better control of the T° of the mandrel and consequently the accuracy of the precision bore tubing.
– It increases the speed of the process (as the mandrel is preheated). Calibrating a 1.5m tube can be done under 15 minutes (depending on the tube diameter and thickness).
– It makes the unmolding of the tube a lot easier.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
|Tube length||From 500mm to 1500mm|
|Tube diameter||From 6mm to 40mm (ID)|
|I.D. Precision||+/- 0,01mm|